SUMMER OF SEALS
Daniel and I participated in the SOS for the second year now. We both improved from last year but I was still a little disappointed in my outcome!
SOS CHALLENGE
500 meter swim
push-ups
sit-ups
pull-ups
1.5 mile run
The faster you go or the more you do the higher the points. The categories are minimum, seal, seal+ and seal++!
DANIEL'S STATS
10:43 swim- seal+
84 push-ups- seal++
98 sit-ups- seal+ (huge disappointment for him because he has gotten the 100 sit-ups for awhile!)
15 pull-ups- seal++
9:24- seal+
His team easily got first place! Him and Jeremy tied for 3rd overall. My brothers tied for first with the max possible points. Some how Daniel managed to lose 10 pounds and get 2 points for weight loss!
DIANNA'S STATS
9:16 swim- seal++
50 push-ups- seal++
59 sit-ups- seal (this one was the most disappointing for me. they had us using a chair to hold our feet and so my feet were pointing straight up and I was gripping it with my toes. I warned the others and so they had people hold their feet. I will know for next year!)
6 pull-ups-seal+ (huge improvement from my one last year but I have done 9 during training! Next year!!!)
10:24- seal+ (last year a girl beat me by 1 second and I was not going to have that again... I had the fastest girls time and what do you know... they didn't recognized individual events this year.)
My team took second overall!
I lost a total of 5 pounds. Half of that may or may not have been from the huge dinner I ate right before weigh in :)
I ended up getting second over all! I am determined that I will get FIRST next year.



1 comments:
Great competition - congratulations to all of you. (You two don't need to lose any pounds, though!)
Post a Comment