I know I am out of order but I guess I got a little excited to post the Trunk-or-Treat pictures.
Back in May I gave Daniel a voucher for a Guided MOONLIGHT KAYAK trip along the BAYOU for our Anniversary. I wanted to wait until it got a little cooler around here! I have to admit I was a bit nervous about Kayaking at NIGHT amongst the Alligators. We were the first ones in the water and as we waited for the other couples we spotted our FIRST Alligator creeping right towards us. After I realized that the Alligator was NOT going to eat me... it ended up being one of my FAVORITE DATES ever. The guide had a flashlight that he would turn on every now and then just to look for creatures but other then that we did the whole trip by MOONLIGHT! It was beautiful, peaceful, and a fabulous adventure. We saw a couple more Alligators, loads of birds, and many other creatures. Mark and Rosie took our kids for the night and it was great to have a night to ourselves in our own house.



2 comments:
What a different and exciting date!
That sounds really cool! Alan and I were talking about trying to figure out Different things to do on dates rather than dinner and a movie. We came up with golfing! haha
Post a Comment