Kinleigh was invitied to a ROLLER SKATING PARTY. It was her first time ever to go Roller Skating. I rented me some good ole Roller Blades and went out to help teach her how. She may not be a Speed Skater yet but I was really impressed with how much she learned in just one visit. It was fun to get on Roller Blades again and Party at the Roller Rink... just like back in Junior High!
We were the first ones to arrive to the party (by like 10 minutes) so I was teaching Kinleigh how to use my nice camera. It was fun to scroll through and see what she took.



2 comments:
What a fancy costume too - skating is fun (in spite of the occasional injury - I think it was Daniel that nearly broke his thumb one time).
M has a roller party this Sat. haha I didn't even think to go and teach her! eek! I hope she survives!! Kinleigh is so cute!
Post a Comment