I titled this THE END because I was going to blog about the end of this soccer season. Jokes on me.... Turns out it will be the end to this blog. It appears I have used all my photo storage space. Unless anyone has a fix they recommend, aside from purchasing a monthly storage space, then it appears I will have to start a new blog. Bummer!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
WOW! I never knew that was even possible!
My only suggestion would be to go back and maybe delete photos from posts you've already put into a book.
Out of curiosity, what's the monthly cost???
I bought the google storage. I think mine is $20/year.
No, just open a free photobucket account and use the html code. I will show you
No, just open a free photobucket account and use the html code. I will show you
Post a Comment