Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mind of his own

Levi and soccer... probably not the best combination.  He would pretend like he loved to play and then practice would come and he would goof off and argue with the coach (in an oh so adorable way).  His coach was a saint and amazing with those boys.  Game time was even WORSE.  He would just run after the boys and the ball but never really try to get the ball.  We'll just say that he gave BOTH teams a GOOD LAUGH.  These pictures summarize it all!  


Coach giving instructions on which way to kick the ball

Hmmm, let me think what I want to do

I think I'll go this way instaed

JUST KIDDING!


Needless to say... he will not be playing soccer next year!  And yes he was the tiniest soccer player we saw.  They had to be 4 by August 1st and since he missed the cut-off by just a couple weeks they let me sign him up.  Maybe that was his problem?!?  Doubt full.
Levi's party was at Orange Leaf!







1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I admire coaches of all the young teams - what patience they must have.