Thanksgiving was at Mom and Dad's house this year! We headed down on Wednesday evening along with Daniel and Sabrina's family so that we could participate in a fun run Thanksgiving morning. Daniel E., Dad, my seven year old nephew Kolby, and I ran the 5k and my brother Daniel ran the 10k.
Daniel and I had a great race with both of us placing FIRST in our age group. Daniel finished SECOND overall and I finished THIRD overall for the girls.
We both got our PR's with Daniel coming in at 17:56 and I finished with a 20:40! It was a great way to start out our day.
My sister, the Kennedy's, and our friends, the DeCaires's, came down in the afternoon to spend the rest of Thanksgiving day with us. It was so WARM OUTSIDE that we had Thanksgiving dinner on their back patio. We then spent the afternoon visiting and taking a walk.
I am so THANKFUL for my parents who braved having SEVEN children and that we have all remained close. As I get older I realize how rare it is to have a family that gets along so well and I am so BLESSED to be part of my family. We truly LOVE spending time with the family and I LOVE it even more when we can all be together. I have a ZILLION things I am THANKFUL for but I also have a zillion posts to catch up on.... We will end with the fact that I know I am TRULY BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!



1 comments:
How glad I am to find you on your blog again!!!!!! The pictures are great as always. It was so much fun to see you all again last weeek and I appreciate your hospitality so much!!!
Post a Comment