Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WHO? MATISYAHU

Daniel discovered this musician a few years back called Matisyahu.  He is a Hebrew American reggae and alternative rock musician.  I have listened to a few of his songs with Daniel but I wouldn't call myself a real "fan".  When Daniel found out he was coming to Houston he was too excited that I could not turn him down. Our friends the DeCaires's came with us; I'm pretty sure Daniel converted Brian to his music....  I have to say it was an amazing concert.  We were super close to the stage, he was the happiest performer I have ever seen, he crowd surfed and then at the end let all his fans come on stage with him!!!  It was a HIT.  I have to say I was a bit surprised when everyone around us started smoking pot.  I guess that kind of goes with Reggae... to be stereotypical.  Oh, and the guy with the Afro was from the opening band.  I could not take my eyes off of him... such entertainment.





2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you enjoyed it but I am also glad you wern't part of the "pot" crowd.

Hallcasa22 said...

Sounds like fun!! Your hair is SOO LONG!!!