*I got out of order*
Daniel and I have been married for ELEVEN years. I have been married for 1/3 of my life and I could not have chosen a better partner. Any man that can put up with me for Eleven years and still love me has to be pretty darn amazing. He is nothing short of that! He truly is my best friend and I am thankful that I have him in my life.
Our Anniversary was spent again in Galveston at Moody Gardens. This year Daniel's company received the highest award for the Houston Business Roundtable. They received the Best In Class Safety Excellence Award. He goes into these companies and just flips their safety programs around! The next morning we got up and had a wonderful run along the riverwalk. We spent the rest of the morning going down the water slide and playing in the lazy river. We finished the morning with a delicious lunch and then headed back to pick up our kids.
I look forward to ELEVEN more fabulous years together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment