Monday, July 08, 2013

Preschool Graduation

This is the most devastating outcome of my camera being stolen.  I lost all of Levi's graduation pictures.  He was SO DANG CUTE!  Luckily my friends daughter was standing right next to him so I have some of the video from them singing and a couple pictures.  He absolutely loved his buddy.  He would ask if she could come over and play pretty much every day I picked him up.  I liked that she was sweet and yet stern with him.  He really misses seeing Ms. Darion each week!  
We had a tough year trying to decide if we should put him into kindergarten this year or wait another year.  After much praying and fasting we have decided that it is time for him to start school.  He isn't the most book smart but man that kid is socially beyond ready.  We figured he will be the tiniest in the class regardless of holding him back a year.  I am still torn but I am going on faith right now.  I am going to REALLY MISS having him around all the time.  He provides me hours of entertainment.  
He was so excited for Kindergarten orientation and was super excited take a tour of the school.  

 




0 comments: