I have not take Kinleigh in for a wellness check in a few years. I figured I better take her in this year and really aside from getting height and weight I'm not sure that it was necessary. Of course I can not find the check-up papers to give stats... those will be updated as soon as I find them. I know that she finally bumped up into the teens for her height! The Doctor said she is slated to be around 5'2". Levi, on the other hand, is still super tiny. He went up a tiny bit in height but went down in weight (I didn't even know that was possible). The kid really is itty bitty and I feel so bad for him. She slated him to be around 5'4" to 5'6". Please start sending prayers our way now because that kid has to at least be 5'9"!! Other then that they are all healthy!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I know a lot of great men that are not very tall - one of them is our current Bishop. I'm glad the children are healthy.
Post a Comment