Can you believe that Levi is FIVE? I sure CAN NOT! He requested Donuts and Kaloches for breakfast. For dinner he requested Waffles with cool whip and Strawberries. I seriously am loving these simple birthday meals. This year he picked a few friends to go see the movie "Planes". He took his two best friends Dax and Boston and then of course his cousins Kolby and Jack (who he also calls his best friends). Thanks to our friend Brian who went with Daniel to help with potty breaks during the movie. The place they went to does food and the movie and so Daniel ordered the kids an endless supply of popcorn. Then they came back to our house for cake and ice cream. It is not until I'm typing this that I realized we had way to much JUNK for our kids birthdays. Whoops.
I told Levi that if he learned how to ride his bike then he could go pick out a new one. So on his birthday, after we went to the Dentist (aka Uncle Mark), then we headed over to Toys R Us and let him pick out a super cool bike.



0 comments:
Post a Comment