Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THE SLEEPOVER

I told Kinleigh she was not going to have a birthday party this year.  Some how that turned into a sleepover with 11 little girls!  When the girls first arrived they decorated their drink cup that they would use for the night.  After that they sang some Karaoke, sang Happy Birthday, Loaded up with WAY TOO MUCH candy, watched "Saige", played Ghost in the Graveyard at midnight, told ghost stories, and they were still awake when I finally went to bed at 2AM.  One girl was not able to spend the night and she left at 11pm and another one went home sick to her stomach (I'm pretty sure it was all the candy I allowed them to have).  I never would have guessed that EVERY girl she invited would be able to come.  They had so much fun though and were great little girls.  We topped it off with donuts the next morning.  I threw in some fruit to help myself feel a little better.




















2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What a big party! You can tell Levi and Krew enjoyed it too.

Strommer Family said...

Great minds think alike...no party for Destinee has turned into a sleepover with 5 (no way I would attempt more), I bought saige, and got her the salon chair!! :)