I finally WON! I can not remember what place I was in the first year but I'm pretty sure it was 4th. I had just had Krew 3 months earlier and so I really only had like 6 weeks to train. I remember that I missed getting the fastest run time by ONE SECOND. Last year I missed getting first overall female by ONE POINT. They changed up the scoring method this year and I finally Won. Previous years it was done by a points system. Example, if you did 25 sit-ups in 2 minutes then you got 1 point. 50 sit-ups was worth 2. 75 sit-ups was worth 3... you get my point. This year they took your swim time and your run time in seconds, divided it by two and then subtracted how many sit-ups, push-ups, and pull-ups, weight loss points, and work-out points that you had. Last year I beat the girl in the swim and run but she did two more pull-ups then I did and lost more weight.
My swim was the worst swim I have done all summer and my sit-ups were terrible. However, I some how cranked out 114 push-ups and 8 pull-ups! And to top it all off... my team won first place. I won overall female, age group, and team. I even managed to get 5th OVERALL behind my brothers, another guy in our ward, and then my husband. I don't usually brag about myself but I am so excited to finally win!
Daniel says he is disappointed in his performance but he got tons of pull-ups and push-ups and his best time on the run. Now that I think about it... he is crazy!



2 comments:
Congrats on your SOS win! That is awesome!
I am proud of both you and Daniel - you are amazing competitors.
Post a Comment