Levi wasn't nervous at all about his first day. We put him on the bus, drove to the school, watched him get off the bus, and then walked him to class. He wasn't the slightest bit sad when we left.
I love that Kinleigh still allows us to walk her to class and jumps out of her seat to give me one last hug and kiss before we leave.
They both came home excited about school. I would say the first day was a SUCCESS!
Krew missed his big brother. I won't lie, I have been looking forward to school starting a little more the past two weeks. The kids were fighting quite a bit and I was running out of ways to entertain them. Once they were off at school I called Daniel about an hour later and said, "I'm Bored!" I guess my desire for them to go back to school didn't last too long. I do look forward to spending some quality time with my little Krew!



1 comments:
These are great pictures of the first day of school. I hope it will be a great year for all of you.
Post a Comment