Wednesday, October 09, 2013

And the Weddings Begin

My oldest Niece just got married!  I know this is the beginning of several years of marriages.  I can not believe that I am old enough to have a niece married!  I remember sharing a room with her with she was TWO YEARS OLD.  In order for her to go to sleep at night I would have to lay my arm over the side of the bed (she was on a trundle) and touch her arm.  She has grown into such a beautiful woman!
I flew to the wedding without my family.  It was a quick weekend trip but as always it was so nice to hang out with my siblings.  The day was packed full.  I got up and ran with my sister, we went through the temple with Kristen, she was married right after the session, we went straight from there to the wedding lunch, from there to set up for the reception, and we were still setting up as people began to arrive. 
Jennifer moved into a new house the week before, worked all week, and yet some how managed to pull off a beautiful wedding.  She is super woman! 
Saturday we hung out at Jennifer's new gorgeous home until it was time to head back
home.  Quick two days but they were filled with FUN! 
For the reception my sister rented out a barn.  As you can tell... she married a country boy from Idaho!







0 comments: