The price for winning summer of seals was to take your car into the dealer to get it detailed and borrow one of their cars for the weekend. I chose a MUSTANG. Unfortunately it was raining all day Friday. Daniel and I still took it out on a date but it wasn't quite as fun. Then Saturday we had six kids so I just let Kinleigh ride in the front anytime I needed to go anywhere (only in the neighborhood). Daniel went for a little ride on Sunday... and that is why he does not get a sports car :). I actually love them and tried to encourage him to get one when he was buying his current car. If we ever go anywhere as a family we take my car, but it is nice to have one that can seat all the kids if we need to. Krew and I went driving on Monday and then I had to turn it back in. One day....
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment