Thursday, November 07, 2013

Sniper

 We went on a big group date with the Bunco girls and spouses.  What better place then PAINTBALLING.  The first round in and I was the LAST ONE STANDING.  Not to brag.  I had moved all the way across the field, saw the shadow, popped out from the corner and shot the final "man."  Man being my poor friend Julie whom I shot right in the thigh from about 10 feet.  The instructor forgot to mention to us the surrender rule.  WHOOPS.  I may have felt like a Sniper for a brief moment and I'm not going to lie it was fun.  Obviously I wouldn't really like it if I was actually killing someone.  Poor Daniel was shot about 10 times from his own teammate and so his legs were pretty beat up.  I got shot one time and didn't realize it had not broken and stood up to walk out... yelled out and held my gun high but that didn't stop someone from shooting and I got nailed in the arm and the neck.  Those were my only shots of the night.  Seems like I'm bragging a bit...  maybe just a tiny bit.  In all seriousness it was a SUPER FUN night! 


1 comments:

Hallcasa22 said...

Go Di!