Thursday, November 07, 2013

My Days With Him

I am absolutely loving my days with Krew.  He has such a fun personality and has been so good to take out places.  He keeps me laughing all day with his little faces he makes.  Several months ago he decided that he was done wearing his diaper and insisted on wearing Levi's big boys.  I wasn't really ready for the potty training business but I guess he was.  I delayed posting in case it jinxed things but he has been in big boys for quite awhile now.  He still wears a diaper for nap and night time but other then that we are diaper free.  I can feel almost freedom from diapers!  He is trying to talk so much more now.  He is no where near how amazing Levi was at this time but everyone I talks to seems to think he is more of the norm.  My favorite is after everything he says to me he adds, "Mommy".  A few of his favorite things are to play with his kitchen, ride on his indoor roller coaster, ride with Levi in his power wheel, draw, take showers and baths, EAT, his Grandpa, and playing with his big brother and sister.  He does not like Levi to come home from school and watch TV.  He will shut the doors on the entertainment center and say, "No Levi Play."   He is such a good eater and he has a huge sweet tooth.  This has got to be one of my favorite ages!  I sure do love me some Krew Boo. 











0 comments: