Thursday, November 07, 2013

Taking my animals to the zoo

I decided to take my animals, I mean kids, to the zoo on their day off of school.  Daniel's job is right next to the zoo and so he came over to meet us for part of the time.  This time we went to a story time and then a game time.  Kinleigh was called on stage to play some CORN HOLE against another kid.  She smoked him so bad that they made her shoot while standing on a ball.  I don't think Daniel could have been more proud of her.  The kids have so much fun at the ZOO and I'm not going to lie I really enjoy Zoo's too!
On the way home Daniel took us to his infamous Mexican place by his work.  He takes everyone who comes and meets him for lunch.  Great food for cheap.
There are very few things that I love more then a Family Day... If Any.
*Two side notes- Krew loved the tunnel and the fish swimming all around him... he is just crying in the picture because he tried to stand up inside the tunnel.  And, as Kinleigh and Krew were petting the goat it started pooing.  They thought it was hilarious!





 

0 comments: