Thursday, November 07, 2013

We TRI again

The neighborhood put on their first TRI and so of course Kinleigh wanted to participate.  This one was a 50m swim, 2 mile bike, and 1 mile run.  Despite some rude boy on the bike she had a great time.  Of course we had to leave as soon as it was over and rush to a soccer game.  Kinleigh played strong and never even complained about being tired.  She even scored the only goal for her team.  Unfortunately they lost but that made two weeks in a row that she has scored a goal.  This girl has been trying for the past two years to score a goal.  Of course she finally scores one when I am at my girls weekend.  I'm so glad she did it again for me!
Notice Kinleigh has her tongue sticking out... such a Lawton trait and I love that she does it too.





0 comments: