Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bye Bye Grandma and Grandpa


March 4th, 2007
Today we had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner one last time before they head out West for a 6 month service mission. They told us about this decision maybe one month ago and are already heading off. Time sure went by fast. Kinleigh loves her Grandma and Grandpa and I know she is really going to miss them. She goes over to Grandma's house once a week while I work and never wants to leave and come back home. She has the most fun ever with Grandma and Grandpa. During church on Sunday she will see Grandpa leading the music and start saying "Papa papa". They are so good to her and with her and we sure are going to miss them. The true test- you never REALLY know how good you have it until it is no longer here. I know it is only six months and for a good cause, but we will still miss having them around.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

Awww, sad that they will be leaving. 6 months will go by fast, though. A lot faster then, say, 3 years.