
Two days ago Kinleigh and I went down to Wilmington with Daddy for the day. Daniel has a job down there, so Kinleigh and I went along for the ride, shopped while he worked, and then we went and run the loop at the beach (I've always wanted to run the famous loop). While Kinleigh and I were out at Rachel's house a couple weeks ago, Elle had the most adorable baby set. The set consisted of a stroller, carseat, pack-n-play, swing, and a diaper bag that turned into a changing pad. Kinleigh absolutely loved the set and so I had decided I would look for one for Kinleigh. Well, it just so happens that while Kinleigh and I were shopping the other day for her friend Colleens birthday present we came across the set!!! It seems to be a little smaller then Elle's (which actually works out perfect b/c it takes up less room and my daughter is a shrimp), but just as adorable. It has everything mentioned above plus the swing turns into a highchair. Kinleigh has done nothing but play with it since I put it together. She went upstairs to the game room, got her baby doll and then went to town. The cutest part of the whole thing is that she put her baby down for bed, gave her the binky (or as Kinleigh calls it the "night night") and said "night night, I love you!" Hard to believe that something that small could be that adorable, Kinleigh .
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I can't find it! Send me the exact name for it or the Target link -k-? I HAVE to buy for Ellie!
Post a Comment