

April 28th
We took the long 1 hour and 30 minute drive down to the big city of Pink Hill to see the Newbolds new house and celebrate Colleen's birthday. Ivy did such a spectacular job on the birthday party. She had it outside, which was beautiful b/c they live on a farm with lovely land. She had buckets of water set out for the kids to play in... CJ and Kinleigh headed there first. After soaking herself I realize I should probably take off her clothes. They played outside with all the toys until everyone had arrived and the party began! Ivy's Dad had set up a trailer with hay and gave everyone a hay ride. What could be more fun then a hay ride. Don't get to do that everyday and the kids loved it! Kinleigh was having too much fun playing that she snarfed down her food and didn't care one bit about cake and ice cream. She watched Colleen open a few presents and then it was off to play again. You'd think after all this fun adventure that she would have been exhausted and would have fallen fast asleep, but NOPE. Kinleigh stayed away the whole way home- I imagine she was too wired from all the fun she had. We love birthday parties and our friend Colleen.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
What a fun party! I can't believe how long Kinleigh's hair is. I wish Ellie's would freaking grow. Oh, I noticed that Kinleigh is wearing a sleeveless shirt...heehee!
Cute pictures! There is a chance we might be coming to Raleigh in a couple of weeks. I will let you know.
Post a Comment