Friday, June 22, 2007

Can't even Pee


I ran to the bathroom this morning for five seconds just to pee and this is what I came back to. She had crawled on top of the table, taken the banana out from the bowl, completely peeled the banana and was eating it.

Kinleigh and her friend Will went to Playspace today! It is such a neat place for the kids to roam around and play. They have a grocery store, kitchen, water area, music room, art room, etc.... They had a great time! (Will is Holly's little boy- my friend and sanity partner from Dental Hygiene School).

Kinleigh showing off her first pigtails! She loves them. She keeps shaking her head to feel them move.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

That is so funny about the banana!
And I love the pigtails. Can't wait til Ellie's hair is long enough. I think Kinleigh looks a lot like you in that last pic.