Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dr. Update

I forgot to add that we did take Kinleigh back to the Dr. last week. They have not diagnosed her with asthma, but she has to take steroids in her breathing machine for a month and then go back to meet with the asthma specialist. I'm pretty sure she has asthma, but Daniel is too much in denial so the Dr. was too afraid to tell him herself so we'll have to wait to see what the specialist says.
The only way we can get her to take her breathing machine is by holding her in the rocking chair and watching BARNEY. Yes, I always said I would not let Kinleigh watch Barney and yet this is the only show she will sit for more than two minutes and watch. Not that Barney is a bad show, but when I was younger my Mom kept a little boy for five years and all he ever wanted to watch was Barney!

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

Haha, Jake and Barney! I still have those Barney songs memorized!
Bummer about Kinleigh and the steroids/breathing machine. Poor little happy wheezer.