
Kinleigh woke up from her nap the other day, walked right over to her dresser and got her bathing suit out to put on. I gave in and put the bathing suit on. Then, she insisted I put another one on, and another one, and then another one. She now has four bathing suits on and luckily her other two bathing suits were downstairs and so she didn't see them. However, the goggles were in the drawer and I guess she has seen Daniel and I wearing them and insisted she had them on. Seeing how Kinleigh has a temper now, when I'm saying she insists I am being polite for her throwing her self on the floor and throwing a fit. I put the goggles on and her eyes were all jacked up in them, but she refused to let me fix them.
Daniel said he had to literally hold Kinleigh down to get the top three bathing suits off. She was throwing the biggest fit!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
That is so freakin hilarious!
BTW, the bathing suit that I can see on top is super cute!
Post a Comment