Kinleigh may look just like her Daddy, but she acts just like her Mommy. 
Kinleigh unloaded the silverware for me. I did not tell her where to put the silverware and she put all of the forks, knives and spoons in their containers (not one was in the wrong place). 
Kinleigh did the same loading the dishes in the dishwasher. She put the spoons all together, the forks all together and the knives all together. I have been trying to teach Daniel this for five years now and I didn't even have to tell Kinleigh where to put them.
For those of you who know me I am a freak about where things go in the dishwasher. I seriously have been trying to train Daniel for the past fives years, but I secretly think he likes torturing me and watching me come behind him and reload the dishwasher. However, with Kinleigh I can already tell there will be no need for training b/c she's already obsessed with having things in order.
Making cookies is another one of Mommy and Kinleigh's favorite past times. I have always loved to bake desserts and Kinleigh has picked up on my love very quickly. She sits on the counter next to me and pours all the ingredients in for me and then turns the Kitchenaid on for me. She does get a little antsy towards the end b/c she knows it is about time to lick the beater and this is her ULTIMATE favorite part.
Side note- I did not have Kinleigh wearing that bright green headband all day it is strictly to keep her from getting cookie dough all in her hair. Yes, I am also a freak about my daughter staying clean.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
I love it! What a perfect little organizer! Send her my way. My house is a mess:)
I really hope Ellie is like that when she gets a bit older. Maybe I need to send her to visit her Aunt Di :)
bring it on. i will take any of my nieces and nephews anytime!
Post a Comment