Talking- I swear Kinleigh grows up more and more each day. Daniel and I were driving in the car last night and he just turns to me and says, "it won't be long before she can just say everything she wants to." He is so right and I had not quite realized how much communicating she has been doing. She will ask you/tell you anything that she wants or needs.
Teeth- she now has all of her canines breaking through and so the next step will be her two year molars.
Clothing- she still likes to play in her drawers and attempts to put on her clothes. Now when ever Daniel and I are dressing her she throws a huge fit if we pull up her pants; she is a big girl and can pull them up by herself.
Potty training- not going quite like I would have liked. If we leave Kinleigh in just her diaper she will constantly take it off and say she has to go pee pee. I will proceed to sitting in on the potty where she will immediately get off and start the whole process over.
Playing- loves to play with her toys. She got so many fun new toys for her birthday and will sit forever just playing by herself. Amazes me how smart she is when she's playing with the toys. Hard to explain, but all you other mothers out there know exactly what I am talking about.
Cleaning up- she is a huge help in cleaning up. I will tell her to go clean up the game room and she will happily go to the game room and sing "clean up" while she cleans.
Nursery- my child still hates nursery.
Swimming- she has turned into quite the fish. She will jump in by herself, hang around in the water in her floaties, and does not care one bit about getting her face/head wet. Yesterday morning I went and got her out of bed and her first words to me were, "Mommy, I want to go swimming."
She goes to the Dr. tomorrow for her 2 yr check-up so I will post all her stats tomorrow! I'm sure she'll still be off the charts! She is still wearing 6-12 month clothes.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment