Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Because everyone else is doing it.

I was downloading my pictures of Kinleigh this morning and came across a random video clip that Daniel took of her. Last week I worked a half day for one of my co-workers and so Daniel and Kinleigh went to Chuck E Cheese for a Daddy-daughter outing. Afterwards they went to the park and so this must be from the park. I asked him to take some pictures of their day together and this is what I got. Obviously wasn't thinking about blogging :).

Kinleigh sure had a blast though and was telling my work all about her fun time with Daddy. They ate pizza, played games, went down the slide, and road the huge horse. Then of course hit the park and had fun walking around the pond, kicking leaves apparently, and throwing rocks into the water.
I figured I would post the video clip since everyone had video clips on theirs.

0 comments: