Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I can't explain

I can't explain what a big girl Kinleigh is these days. I know all you other mothers out there know what I am talking about. There really is no explanation other then you have to see how she acts. There is no more quessing what Kinleigh wants b/c some how this child has learned the name for everything. She also talks in complete sentences which is even crazier.
She has started telling me "just two minutes, mom", "I'm busy", "I'll be right back, ok?" "rock rock for five minutes" - oh they sound so familiar.
Since the binky she has decided to adopt anything new I hand her way for night time. I let her listen to music one night so now she has to have a cd playing every night. Of course she has decided she wants to have a night light on. She has to sleep with a baby, her frog, a book, and her sippy cup (WITH WATER ONLY). At least the binky is out of the picture right?!? We'll see if we're still happy with that decision when we fly to Arizona next week.
In nursery the last couple weeks the ladies have told me that she is such a big helper. She is so sweet with all the kids and is just such a big girl. Of course they say she is perfect! :)
It amazes me how much Kinleigh and her friend Sammi love each other. I have never seen two kids so excited to see each other. They played great together and had quite a fun time.

Note not only all the toys in the tent, but look at the school bus. They some how managed to pull EVERY toy out of the shelves and almost the entire shelf of books. Then of course they both piled in the tent on top of the toys.

Sammi got out of the tent before I could get a picture of them both. Kinleigh put the head band on herself.

3 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

It's so cute how kids are so opinionated so young! I love to see how they develop friendships at such a young age too! It's so cute! Eric is only a year, but he already has a best friend and everytime he sees him he gets so excited!

Sabs said...

love her little phrases! Can't wait to hear them in person....next month!!!

Hall Family said...

Hey Di, did you say you were going home for Christmas??