Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Surprise

We are having a contractor build us a closet under our stairs (why the first home owners didn't have it built I do not know). When he cut a hole into the wall this is what we found.

Apparently the builders decided to stack all their trash under the stairs and then just close it up inside the walls. Luckily is was mainly sheet rock and a few empty cups. I would think it would have been easier for them to junk it outside instead of pile it here. He will be back again this Friday and then we will have a coat closet downstairs!!!! SO EXCITED.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

That is so Crazy!!!! I can't believe that!!! (The thoughts of other things holed up in walls, is making me squirm!)

Also, I'm only good at blogging because, I have nothing else to do. I'm at home all day, with the kids--and so at nap time, i'm bored. :)

OH--I tried to email Holly on myspace to add her to my blog on here--will you pass along the message?

And I know what you mean about when you turn around and your kids are already at a stage, that you can't quite believe. It's like you turn one minute and then they're all grown up! I was just thinking about Makaya and all that she knows...it's so funny! LOVE YOU TONS!

Jamie Smith said...

That is so funny! or not! I can't believe they just stuck there crap in there and closed it up! How lazy is that? But it's so true, wouldn't it have been easier to just take it outside and throw it in a junk pile rather then try to stack it all in? That's just weird!