Kinleigh got a cold last week and it of course turned into breathing problems last weekend. Well the cold went away but the congestion has stayed. Last night Kinleigh had a terrible sleeping night- which of course means Mommy had a terrible sleeping night.... She finally told me that her ear hurt and so I gave her some tylenol to help with the pain until I could get her to the Dr. We got in first thing this morning and sure enough she has an ear infection in the ear she told me hurt. She now is on yet another antibiotic, has to have her albuterol breathing treatment every four hours and her pulmicort (steroid) breathing treatment two times a day instead of just one. I think our whole day is going to be spent drugging our child. I hope she starts to feel better and starts acting like me sweet little girl again soon.
Quick info. Fully clothed with shoes and coat Kinleigh weighed 23lbs today.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
ugh! I'm really sorry!!! (about her ears and the breathing treatments)
Although, that's pretty good about her weight!
Poor Kinleigh! I really hope she grows out of all this respiratory stuff. It must be so stressful for y'all...and miserable for Kinleigh.
I feel so bad, that is no fun being sick. I can't bealive how little she is. Eric weighs 20 lbs and so they are about the same weight.
I read this the same day you posted but never got a chance to respond...how's kinleigh now? poor little baby (I guess I should say big baby now huh? 23 yipee!). Sorry she's sick, such a pain...for you both.
Post a Comment