
Our Drunk Monkey
Kinleigh and her adopted older brother Rhett!
Kinleigh got quite the candy this year for Halloween. On Tuesday night we attended our church trunk-or-treat. It was a combination of three wards, so there was lots of candy. Kinleigh was dressed up the same as her friend Kipp but Mommy forgot her camera (they were so adorable together). She went fishing for treats, did a cake walk, and picked a duck. Of course she got tons of compliments, but I have to admit a few told me "oh HE is such a cute BEAR." It is a SHE and SHE is a MONKEY.
On Halloween we had the Wyricks, Keatons and Willifords over to go trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Kinleigh and CJ road in the wagon and then would get out at each house and say "trick-or-treat."
Kinleigh would start yelling "trick-or-treat" from the walkway up to the house. She insisted on holding a sucker the whole time all while getting more candy.
Note the white bow on the Monkeys ear!!!
Needless to say she didn't want to stop trick-or-treating. The candy has been working out perfectly as a potty training bribe. Each time she goes on the potty she gets a treat from her candy container. *side note- she is doing awesome at going pee pee on the potty. we were out running errands all day yesterday and she only went pee pee in her diaper one time and that was once we were home and she was throwing a fit b/c she didn't want to take a nap. she will go poo poo on the potty if her diaper is off other then that she tells me the second she starts going so i can only catch the end. *
So Friday night our neighborhood had a hay ride, snacks and games for the kids. Kinleigh had a blast and again got even more candy. My little sweet tooth.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
Yay! She looks so cute in her costume. The bow idea was fabulous...wish I had thought of it.
Good job on the potty training! I still have awhile before I can think of that! I love the monkey costume too! Very cute!
i didn't know kinleigh and ellie matched. TOo bad ya'll weren't here! Way to go on the potty training. I think Kolby's gonna take awhile!!
Yay reading!! again, makaya's in the bath, and i'm reading your blog and everyone else's (which isn't much) Kinleigh makes a cute monkey! (I can relate with the costume gender mixup). It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! :)
Post a Comment