
Last Saturday we spent the day out at Pigs and Pumpkins. Kinleigh loved the rodeo and when I got up to say hi to one of my friends she insisted on going back to yell at the bulls "come on bulls!" Who knew Kinleigh loved to watch bull riding. She was super brave at first and sat on the little pony just fine until Daniel had to crouch down right in front of the pony and it jerked. Of course this caused me to freak a little which then caused Kinleigh to be a little afraid. She finished the pony ride, but would not let go of me. I guess the pumpkin junkin wasn't quite as exciting for the girls, so CJ and Kinleigh spent the time playing under the tree. Of course we had some yummy barbecue sandwiches made by the famous Hot off the Grill and Kinleigh gobbled down Hannah's bag of kettle korn. Unfortunately as much as I have tried to prevent this; Kinleigh has inherited her Mom's sweet tooth.




0 comments:
Post a Comment