Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Sister

Well, seeing how I am now 12 weeks I figured I would do the official "Kinleigh is going to be a big sister" post. It hasn't been the best last 7 weeks, but I'm determined that since I have now hit that wonderful 12 week mark that I will no longer feel sick. Too bad that hasn't quite happened yet right?!? I don't know about this whole morning sickness thing because I feel terrible all day not in the morning and then it gets really bad at night time. All of my throwing up (with the exception of the baby HATING cantaloupe) has been at night time. Weird huh?!?
Kinleigh however is super cute about the baby. She'll come up and give my belly kisses and say "baby in Mommy's belly." Then of course she lifts up her shirt and says she has a baby in her belly. She changes her mind each day on what sex she wants the baby to be. Yesterday she wanted a little brother, but the day before she was very adamant that she wanted a little sister.
Now everyone can officially know and maybe I won't get so many random people at church coming up to me telling me they heard I was pregnant. Oh how word travels so fast even when you've told a total of maybe four people :).

5 comments:

Kory said...

congrats on hitting the 12 week mark!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations! That is great news!!

Hall Family said...

YAY!!! I"m SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Texasholly said...

Kinda like how word spreads when you tell mom?
Heehee.

Jamie Smith said...

Congratulations!!! So when are you due? Middle of August or so?

I hope your sickness goes away! I always joke I go anorexic the first 12 weeks because I just don't feel like eating. I did the same thing though, I mainly got sick and threw up at night.

I know how that goes, with telling one person and the whole world knows. It reminds of when I went ring shopping with Paul before we were married and my Mom called me and was mad because Mark had told your Mom who told my mom that I was engaged and she was upset because she was the last one to find out.