
Here is the deal, Kinleigh is going to be turning 2 1/2 years old in a couple days and is still wearing 12 month shirts and 18 month pants. I bought this super cute sweater from Target the other day that is 12 months and put it on her this morning and it fit like a glove. I guess the good thing is that her 18 month pants are actually starting to get short on her and I think we're going to have to move up to 24 months soon. I asked Kinleigh if she liked the shirt and she said it was "too tight." So, apparently she thinks she is bigger then 12 month clothes :).
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
Way to go Kinleigh, on that growing!! :) (I'm excited that you're going to be a Big Sister!!!)
She really is a shrimp. But a very cute shrimp :)
if you have a girl maybe they can be in the same size at the same time:) hee hee
ooooh i like the new look! Very pretty!
Post a Comment