Daniel made me breakfast in bed and sure enough as soon as we started to take that first bite Kinleigh wakes up. So, all three of us had breakfast in bed! I couldn't figure out a way to take a picture of all three of us so just use your imagination.

Kinleigh's Valentines Day present. She has not stopped asking for "chocolate."

14+weeks- I told you I had a little belly!

Daniel has been wanting to try out the Chops Steakhouse and so we figured what better time then Valentines Day. The only bummer was that they had a Valentines menu so you had to pick an entree off that menu. Of course I was craving pasta and all of there entrees were MEAT. The steak was really good though and it came with a side of DELICIOUS fettucine alfredo that ended up being more then enough. We are wearing coats b/c the restaurant was freezing!!!!

Daniel has been wanting to try out the Chops Steakhouse and so we figured what better time then Valentines Day. The only bummer was that they had a Valentines menu so you had to pick an entree off that menu. Of course I was craving pasta and all of there entrees were MEAT. The steak was really good though and it came with a side of DELICIOUS fettucine alfredo that ended up being more then enough. We are wearing coats b/c the restaurant was freezing!!!!



3 comments:
hmmm still don't see a belly...glad you had a good vday with lots of yummy food:)
It's your birthday!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE ITS" GREAT!!! LOVE YA!!!
How's pregnant life going? Nausea gone?
Post a Comment