That's so cute! Kason looks at me like I'm crazy anytime I try to do patty cake with him. I completely forgot about the pics at the Y! That's so funnY!!! haha good times!
How cute! She does so good at pattycake! You have a lot more actions to that than me! I'm glad you posted that because I never knew that's the way you were supposed to do pattycake!
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on everyone's blogs, so this has been fun. We just barely got decent internet connection a couple days ago. It's amazing how behind you can get without a few days of internet!
3 comments:
That is so cute! Really dark, but cute. I am impressed at Kinleigh's coordination.
That's so cute! Kason looks at me like I'm crazy anytime I try to do patty cake with him.
I completely forgot about the pics at the Y! That's so funnY!!! haha good times!
How cute! She does so good at pattycake! You have a lot more actions to that than me! I'm glad you posted that because I never knew that's the way you were supposed to do pattycake!
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on everyone's blogs, so this has been fun. We just barely got decent internet connection a couple days ago. It's amazing how behind you can get without a few days of internet!
Post a Comment