Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Much Needed Vacation


Not that we don't love Kinleigh (I can't imagine loving anything else more), but Daniel and I really need a vacation for the two of us. We went to Cancun in 06' on one of those all inclusive packages and absolutely loved the whole thing. We have been to Mexico a few times now and want to try something new. Of course we've visited the parents twice in Aruba so probably not Aruba again either. Any suggestions? Basically what I am looking for is a great suggestion that is a reasonable price!

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Cedar Rapids, IA
Flights are around: $300 and you can come see the RoughRiders (hockey) and you can take a tour of the General Mills and Quaker Oats factories, if they give tours. :)


hahhaha JUuuuust Kidding!

Smith Family said...

I will try to think of some fun ideas for you guys. To answer your question, for my background I downloaded the scrapbook paper from shabbyprincess.com and then made the top part on my scrapbook program.