Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Sick

Apparently with this pregnancy I am not suppose to get over the whole sickness thing. I have stopped throwing up, but my stomach still feels sick after every time I eat. I feel really sick immediately after I each sweets (which if you know me at all know that this is a huge problem for me). Any way, so I guess I must have mentioned my tummy being upset one too many times b/c now EVERYDAY Kinleigh's tummy hurts and she feels sick. She is so sweet and will ask me if I am sick too? So, the other day she was putting the baby "night night" and making me leave the room and telling me to be quite. Then, she came out and told me baby was sick and this is what I found!!!!!

7 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

That's hilarious!!! Kids are so funny! Thank goodness Eric dosn't have a doll or it would be in the toilet too! I hope you get to feeling better, you should start to feeling great and have tonz of energy! Isn't that what they say in the 2nd trimester!

I was wondering, are you changing the name of your blog after the baby is born? Have you thought of any names yet?

Erik said...

Good to hear the news! We're expecting #2 also. Elizabeth is just over 8 weeks along, so we don't know the sex yet. I'm hoping for a boy, but we'll see. Good to hear that you debunked a myth.

maren bosley said...

I love it!!! Kids kill me the way they pick up on things. Hope this whole not feeling good thing doesn't last the whole time!

leah said...

hilarious! sure makes you wonder how she's seeing things from way down there doesn't it? :) LOL!

Strommer Family said...

Very cute picture..I got a good laugh out of that!! Keep updating..I love hearing about your exciting and cool life that I can't have here...haha!!

Texasholly said...

That is so funny! I miss my little Kiwi!

Hall Family said...

hahahaha! that's pretty funny!!