Easter morning!
Kinleigh came into my room twice during the night b/c she was so excited about the Easter Bunny. Mom wasn't quite as excited about the interruptions in the middle of the night.
"Cheese"
The Easter Egg Hunt. Kinleigh was an old pro.
The ringlets that lasted a total of 30 minutes! I guess I need to use the whole bottle of hairspray instead of just half the bottle.
Easter Doll! She looks so ADORABLE!
The Final Touch
Easter Evening we spent at the Williford's. Who said all of our family moved away :). We had a great Easter feast and we really appreciated the invitation. Of course I didn't take any pictures....
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



7 comments:
thanks Di! i love being considered "family". we loved having you guys over.
Her ringlets and dress are so cute! But she is adorable to begin with, so not matter what you do she's cute. I love her little coat too!
I LOVE ehr dress! And it goes perfectly with those shoes!
Oh, this is Holly. Didn't realize I was logged in under Sheryl.
Kinleigh looks so beautiful! Where did you find her cute outfit?! (Makaya would have been a bit jealous (maybe not jealous..) of her Easter suprise --the Pets--Makaya only got a bunny one...thats because the "Easter Bunny" (Alan) didnt know...haha)
such a cute girl! hey her dress looks familiar....isn't it the same pattern as the dress you bought for olivia as a newborn?
She is so darling. I love her dress and her shoes!
Post a Comment