It's a BOY! After having the most thorough ultrasound ever, the lady finally announced that we are having a little boy. She even showed us all the boy parts to prove to us that he is a little boy! Seriously, it was the coolest ultrasound ever. She walked us through the ENTIRE body. We saw all aspects of the brain, spine, arms, legs, hands, the 4 chambers of the heart, EVERYTHING! She said everything looked great and he is now 8oz and I'm measuring right on. Myth buster.... Supposedly if the heartbeat is above 140 then it is a girl, but at our last visit the heart beat was 160 and it was the same today. After the lady told us the sex, Daniel looked at Kinleigh and said "Mommy is going to have a baby boy." Kinleigh straight up looked at us and said, "No, I want a baby sister!" She had to take her baby doll with her this morning and has just been the best little Mom today. I took a funny picture, but you'll have to check again tomorrow to see :).
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



6 comments:
yay! i'm so excited for you guys! can't wait to see the ultrasound picture.
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! :) You'll have a ton of fun with a boy too (Kason is so fun for us) They definitely are very different from our lil' girls!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! It's making me more excited to find out what we're having. I feel like I've been so busy I haven't had time to think about it much. Now I'm dying to know. :)
HOW EXCITING!!!! :)
I could not be any more thrilled for you guys. YAY!!!! :)
YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!! Boys are alot of fun, and very energetic....I think Dan will have a whole lot of fun with a boy and all the things they can do and build and get into together!! Any names yet?? So exciting again!! Keep us updated through it all!!
Congrats! Well, you should take a look at my blog and guess what we are having!
Post a Comment