Finally I am posting some pictures from our visit to Omaha. It was so nice to see Grandma and Grandpa, Mom, Aunt Janet and Uncle Steve. Kinleigh absolutely LOVED them all. Unfortunately Grandma is getting worse and her Alzheimer's is getting much worse. When we would leave the room she would ask who I was and she definitely did not know who KinleighKinleigh was very sweet though and any time Grandma would be sitting in her recliner Kinleigh would stand by her and look up at her with so much love!

Kinleigh did not want to take a picture, so the choices of the four generation pictures are very limited!!!
was literally These gorillas were the best part of the zoo. We are guessing that they were two brothers and the kept wrestling just like two brothers would. They were RIGHT next to the glass so Kinleighseparated from them by a piece of glass. One of them kept coming and banging the window at the kids. I was amazed at how much they acted like humans!!! Sorry, but no I don't believe we developed from Monkeys. 
Kinleigh LOVED hanging out with Grandma. The zoo was perfect b/c it was one of the first pretty days in Omaha and all the animals were out and active. However, the humans were not all out and active so there were no crowds!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
I wish it could have worked out even for the zoo part, too bad we're not closer to Omaha! I'm really sorry about your grandma! When my great grandma went through that, it was really interesting...it made me sad. She didn't know who I was to begin with, so it didn't bother me, but it was sad to see her do it to my grandma (her daughter). I'm glad you got to hang out with your mom though! :)
Finally an update...and hey those pictures of the house aren't just for "your" family-I've never seen it either!! Anyway, great to see you're doing well!! House looks beautiful!! Email me sometime will you!!?? Tell me about baby pains or anything!! I love to get emails and Mom doesn't email me nearly as much as she used to!!
Post a Comment