Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What does Kinleigh like to do?


Kinleigh LOVES to "color."

Her facial expressions crack me up.
Ok, note the no pants! We are potty training this week. Wish me luck!

Kinleigh loves to help Mommy with EVERYTHING.
Play with play dough.
Play with her dolls.
Play with her blocks.
Play outside (especially on her new trampoline).
Play with her friends.
Play with her little cups and water.
Play with stickers.
She loves to clean.
She loves to organize.
She loves to help Mommy cook.
She loves to eat her VEGETABLES! Yes, she absolutely LOVES vegetables.
She loves candy- especially chocolate just like her Mother.
She loves to talk (just ask my Mom).
She loves to sing in the car to the radio.
She loves to go to dance class.
She loves to give say "Good Morning" and give her baby brother a kiss (in the belly).
And I absolutely LOVE HER!

1 comments:

Hall Family said...

I love this!! I love seeing how far a lil' kid comes...I wish I could have a big long list...(i'm sure I do, I just haven't sat down and thought about it for Kason)... :)