Kinleigh has her first dance recital this weekend and so we filmed her doing her dance here at home (she had pictures so we thought it was perfect timing to have her in full costume). She isn't doing it near as good as she normally does b/c she wanted a treat and so her mind was preoccupied.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



5 comments:
haha! She throws her teddy bear so gracefully!! (no joke) but what I find funny, is I have a picture in my mind of all these 2/3 year olds throwing teddybears all over and some rolling off the stage. haha But I am impressed the Kinleigh did it all!! :)
Loved the costume, she's adorable!
she's so cute in her costume!
oh my shes so cute!!! I love hearing daniel chuckle in the back ground too:) Just precious!
That is darling! I just showed to to Alysa and now she wants a dress like that!
Post a Comment