Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family websites - Geneology software

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

see, and i think she looks more like Daniel...she's got her momma's spunk though ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it that it says she looks like you? Colleen only looked like me by 3%, but still I'll take it! Now no one can tell us any diff, our girls look like us! :)

Kristen said...

Well, she's adorable whoever she looks like. :)

Hall Family said...

Hey! I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to you! :) Can you believe it's been so long?! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! I know it was kind of expected, but I also know that no matter how expected, its still so hard to deal with. I hope that time will heal your loss. I love you tons!!! And while i know it was a sad weekend, I hope that you guys at least were able to celebrate your anniversary as well.