Kinleigh had her first dance recital 5-18-08. Despite the fact that we practiced this song a 100 times at home... she still was a little too nosy to do it so elaborate as she does at home. We had even reached a point where she was singing the song as she was dancing to it but seriously she is just soo nosy (I don't know where she gets it from :)). I have to brag on one thing though- I told her to point the teddy bear towards the people and she actually made a point to do this during the dance. Maybe they do listen to us after all! We went into the audience after she was done performing and watched the other dancers and she LOVED IT. I don't think she took her eyes off of the stage the whole time and when one number was done she would say, "there is more." One of the dancer's Mom's had these little tiny bags made with there name and date on them and a flower for each girl. How sweet is that?!? Another one of the little girls gave Kinleigh a cute packet with a a little teddy bear, lip gloss, etc.... I have to say she was the most adorable little girl there.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



7 comments:
so cute!
that is so cute!! I love her lil' ballerina outfit! And I just saw your pic of you pregnant with Levi!! I love the name!!! :) and you're cute pregnant--I never saw any pregnant pictures of you with Kinleigh!
that's it, olivia is totally going to dance...as soon as she learns how to walk:)
That's so cute you have her in dance recitals! I can't wait to get Eric more involved in stuff. I finally signed up for swim lessons for him so we will see how that goes! That's so cute the mom's gave little gifts to the girls! Some people are just so creative!
I want to see some more cute prego pictures! I don't think my picture did my big belly justice, because I haven't had ONE person tell me I look smaller then 6 months. I think they are all thinking I should be due a lot sooner! Actually today, one of the girls at the gym asked me if I ate too many snacks last week, since I wasn't there and apparently today I was huge! They told me I needed to stop feeding the baby so much!
Oh my gosh, that is like the funniest video ever. All those clueless little girls randomly throwing teddy bears int he air. Heehee! But, dang, she looks cute!
Seriously SO CUTE!!!
It doesn't matter that they don't get it right at this age, they are so cute that the audience just eats them up! Loved it!
Post a Comment