Thursday, May 29, 2008

To My Hubby

I LOVE YOU DANIEL!
Things have been very crazy around here and so I have some updating to do....
First, on May 17th Daniel and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! We went out for a good old fashion date- dinner at PF Changs and then to the movies (which we haven't been in forever). My husband is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Even after six years I still enjoy spending all of my free time with him and never seem to get tired of him. I like spending a little too much time with him and have to remind myself that I need to let him go and train for his half ironman (this weekend) and full ironman in November. I have to say though that the feelings are mutual and he doesn't like to leave me either. (However, this does not mean we don't like having girls and boys night out b/c we love those too!) For those of you who don't know we got married and then moved straight to NC where I knew absolutely NOBODY. It wasn't easy to find friends and I missed all my family and friends like crazy. However, instead of our first year being hard for us we had a great year b/c he was all I had. No fighting with him or I had nobody to turn to. I look forward to MANY MANY MANY more years with him.
*one day I'll download the pictures from Daniel's work camera and post them*
As our gift to each other we bought ourselves the wii. Neither of us care much at all for video games but this is no video game- we are addicted.

This is from our wii party Sunday night! If you can't tell they are boxing.

4 comments:

maren bosley said...

LOVE THE WII!!! Thanks for having us over--it was awesome!

Hall Family said...

haha, I think we'll eventually break down and get the wii too! Congrats on 6 years of a wonderful marriage!!!! :)

Strommer Family said...

Yeah on 6!! Can't wait to see you again sometime maybe before we all die!! :)

Jamie Smith said...

How fun! I want a wii! Isn't it great to be married to your best friend? I can't believe he is training to do an Iron Man! Is he crazy? j/k I'm just always amazed that people can actually do those things! Good luck! Tell us how it goes!