Thursday, May 29, 2008

Potty Update

We are getting there! Kinleigh has now officially been in big girl panties for two weeks. She just decided one morning that she wants to wear big girl panties and has been doing pretty good since. This doesn't mean she hasn't had a few accidents and it has been stress free, but much better! She knows now when she needs to go and can hold it in but being my daughter she went pee in her panties the other day while we were out three times out of spite! We have 2 1/2 more months until the baby comes so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she'll be a champ by then!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I understand! Colleen is now on day 4 w/out accidents! She is just starting to tell me when she needs to go, but otherwise is holding it until I take her. I'm not brave enough to take her out in public w/out pull-ups though! Good for you! Go Kinleigh, yay!

Hall Family said...

its the same verdict :)

Hall Family said...

Good Job Kinleigh!! This will be SO Nice when Levi comes!! Unfortunately for us, we had tried for months before Kason came, and she'd get it, but then she didn't...so it wasn't until after Kason came that Makaya got it down...and now..it's no big deal! (I'm not really looking forward to the potty training again though! especially for a boy!)

Kristen said...

Good job for Kinleigh!!! I really think they just have to decide they're ready...whenever that is. We've been lucky--never having two in diapers. That is something I cannot imagine. My grandma had kids 14 months apart and 18 months apart. She said it was no big deal--change one, then change the other. She must be a better woman than me b/c I'm not convinced at all. :) Glad things are going well for you guys! That Kinleigh is too cute! :)

Hall Family said...

I just asked Holly for some reading suggestions...and because I know you read a lot too, I wondered if you had any suggestions too? I'm running into a brick wall! Thanks! :)

Sabs said...

hurray for kinliegh!!!! I really need to work with kolby. Honestly its easier to just change two diapers than to try to find a bathroom and sit him on the potty every 30 minutes with a baby in my other hand. Kinleigh will be a pro by the time Levi comes. Wish my two would've been a wee more spread out:)