Pertaining to my previous post about my mind being very preoccupied, Friday I made a point to spend a Kinleigh/Mommy day with no preoccupation.
Strawberry picking!
Swimming
Kinleigh is such a little fish this summer and loves to jump in and go under water. Last year she would spend 70% of her time playing outside of the water... not this year it was all spent inside the water. Time flew by and before we knew it we had already been at the pool for over 1 1/2 hours.
We came home and had a yummy lunch, help put dinner together, and made a strawberry pie for dessert! Then of course we BOTH took a Nap.
Potty update: Despite a pee pee accident Friday night (she had some friends over and got too busy playing and went just a tiny bit in her panties) she has had no pee pee accidents all week! Not only that but she will go to the bathroom on her own with out even telling me she has to go and will wipe herself. We're still having a little more trouble with the poo poo but I think I see the light. At first she would just go during nap time in her pull-up but then she went Thursday and Friday in her panties. She will tell me the moment she goes and I am positive that she knows she has to go but is just scared to go on the potty. However, I think I nipped that in the butt and she went yesterday and today in the big girl potty!!!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
what a fun day!!! strawberry picking sounds fun!!
Just curious, now that Kinleigh is potty trained are you still using little swimmers in the pool? I was wondering what to do w/Colleen.
It's great that you're trying to spend as much time w/Kinleigh one on one now before the baby comes. Everything changes, but its for the better.
kinleigh's hair is getting sooo long! hooray for potty training and swimming. Such a big girl!
Yeah some updates!! I want a day bed crib thingy for Kyle which is what it looks like you have for Levi...one of the transitional cribs...those are cool!!
Post a Comment